With existing good practice, available tools and expertise, this session brings information and knowledge to city representatives, both early stage and mature, also encouraging them to share their questions and experiences with each other. The workshop focuses on approaches taken, exploring what worked well and why.
In the case of early stage projects, the session aims to raise awareness of the different platforms and opportunities for project preparation, as well as what can be considered as technical assistance and what is needed to access it. For more mature projects, this session presents projects that have already entered in the implementation phase and showcase the financing instruments they used, including the challenges, difficulties and key elements.
- Marie-Lena Hutfils(Speaker)GIZ, Advisor Leading Urban Climate Action (LUCA)
- Nikhil Chaudhary(Speaker)Advisor at Climate-KIC, Co-chair of CCFLA Financial Toolbox Working Group
- Sayuri Chetty(Speaker)ICLEI AS, Senior Professional Officer, Climate Change, Energy and Resilience
- Mary Jane Alvarez(Speaker)ICLEI SEAS, Regional Program Manager
- Alex Kivumbi(Speaker)Makindye Ssabagabo Municipal Council, Uganda, Head Innovation and Resource Mobilization
- Candra Rakhmat(Speaker)Transjakarta, Department Head of Fleet Design and Standardisation
- Joao Dinis(Speaker)Cascais, Portugal, European City Facility, Coordinator
- Santosh Muchhal(Speaker)Muchhal & Gupta Chartered Accountants (India), Chartered Accountant